[TYPO3-english] Typo3 6.2 and flexform itemsProcFunc

Éric Thibault Eric.Thibault at bsw.ulaval.ca
Tue Jul 19 16:10:40 CEST 2016

Salutations!

We have an extension using itemsProcFunc to fill a list of categories in a select list in our flexform.  All works fine if the maxitems is 1 and our selected item is visible.  Unfortunately,  when I change the maxitems to a number greater than 1, our selected items are not visible once the form is saved!  I can retreive the saved items in my plugin without any problems!

How can I show the selected items on the left pane of a multi-selected select field?  The strangest thing is if I add manually a demo item, that item gets saved and can be seen on the left pane... but not the generated ones!

These are old posts about that bug but nothing helps!

http://forum.typo3-fr.org/topic/5970-select-multiple-avec-itemsprocfunc/
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35848474/itemsprocfunc-and-selected-items-in-typo3-6-2

Thanks a million times!

Eric Thibault