[TYPO3-english] is it possible to... (lot of questions)

Mark Boland mark.boland at boland.de
Tue Jul 19 16:00:03 CEST 2016

Hi Remco,

though it seems totally feasible to use TYPO3 this way there will be no ready-made solution for this. The main task will be to provide a means to let users create massive amounts of these online forms. Forms in TYPO3 are typically created in the backend and are not to be modified by visitors of the site.

If I were given such a project I would use one of the many frameworks for web applications and not use a full-grown WCMS in the first place. Something like Ruby-on-rails [1] seems more up to the task.

Besides, your description reminds me of Moodle [1], the Open-Source e-learning system.

[1] http://rubyonrails.org/
[2] https://moodle.org/