[TYPO3-english] is it possible to... (lot of questions)

remco koffijberg remco at afdelingtrainingen.com
Tue Jul 19 15:04:49 CEST 2016

Hi all

I'd like to make a web application and i'm thinking of learning and using Typo3. Can you maybe think along if it is possible (without
coding) to do this:

1. make a form including some YES NO buttons
2. let users fill in this form
3. display the numbers of filled in forms on a result page (per user as in a leader board)

4. put 1,2 and 3 in separate groups of users
5. make admins add these groups
6. let users pay to become admin

7. let users access their group and forms via an app in the appstore.

I'd like to make these small communities for training groups that can keep track of their progress as a group. So a user would fill in many forms and he/she can see the forms and results of others in his group via an app. The trainer can add new groups, but cannot see the groups of other trainers.

Thanks!