[TYPO3-english] maag_randomimages - no image shown

Peder Høy Kristensen phiskit at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 21:56:10 CEST 2016

Hi,

I use maag_randomimages ver. 7.0.0 for displaying random images from a directory. Normally it works just fine. However, now I had to set up a new site with TYPO3 ver 7.6.9, and all of a sudden it shows no pictures.

In the same installation a script like the following shows nothing:
   HEADER-IMG = IMAGE
   HEADER-IMG {
      file = fileadmin/templates/vorgod_main/main/images/header990x130.jpg
      stdWrap.typolink.parameter = 1
      alttext =
   }

Maybe the two problems are caused by the same failure in server settings (php settings)?

I would be very pleased if anyone could help me to localise the error.

Best regards
Peder Høy Kristensen