[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2, CoolURI and Disqus ext. problem

Luis E. Suarez nospam at please.com
Fri Jul 15 15:48:06 CEST 2016

Hi Jan,

I changed my mind.  The best approach is to include an option in CoolURI
to avoid adding ADMCMD_prev parameter in the URL.  The reason, aside
from the Disqus problem, is that I wish to be sure the URL is correct
when previewing a new page form the BE.

For the time being I commented out the last line of code in
BackendUtilityHook.php, hopping that you add the option in
CoolUriConf.xml and appropriate code in  the script.  Will you  please?

Best regards
Luis

On 14-Jul-16 02:54 PM, Jan Bednarik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I remember there was a request not to redirect to nice URL when page is
> previewed from BE. I don't remember why, but it made sense, so it was
> implemented.
>
> Regards
>
> Jan
>
> Dne 14.07.2016 v 17:48 Luis E. Suarez napsal(a):
>> Hi,
>>
>> Using previous TYPO3 and CoolURI versions, each time I click "View
>> webpage" at the Backend the first not empty tx_realurl_pathsegment,
>> alias, subtitle or title is used to create the URI.  i.e.
>> www.example.com/page.html or whatever.
>>
>> Now, in ver 6.2 each time I click "View webpage" the
>> tx_realurl_pathsegment, alias, subtitle and title are all ignored.
>>
>> This is causing duplicate URI's for the same page in the Disqus database
>> if the page includes the Disqus script. I.E. www.example.com/page.html
>> plus www.example.com/index.php?id=xxxx&ADMCMD_cooluri=1
>>
>> This happens because ADMCMD_previewCmds() is used at
>> \Utility\BackendUtility.php and \Controller\ViewModuleController.php
>>
>> Is there some way to avoid this behavior with "View webpage"?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> ---

---