[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2, CoolURI and Disqus ext. problem

Luis E. Suarez nospam at please.com
Thu Jul 14 17:48:02 CEST 2016

Hi,

Using previous TYPO3 and CoolURI versions, each time I click "View
webpage" at the Backend the first not empty tx_realurl_pathsegment,
alias, subtitle or title is used to create the URI.  i.e.
www.example.com/page.html or whatever.

Now, in ver 6.2 each time I click "View webpage" the
tx_realurl_pathsegment, alias, subtitle and title are all ignored.

This is causing duplicate URI's for the same page in the Disqus database
if the page includes the Disqus script. I.E. www.example.com/page.html
plus www.example.com/index.php?id=xxxx&ADMCMD_cooluri=1

This happens because ADMCMD_previewCmds() is used at
\Utility\BackendUtility.php and \Controller\ViewModuleController.php

Is there some way to avoid this behavior with "View webpage"?

Thanks

---