[TYPO3-english] High TTFB since july 1st

Éric Thibault Eric.Thibault at bsw.ulaval.ca
Tue Jul 5 18:14:36 CEST 2016

Salutations!

We are experiencing a very high TTFB (time to first byte) on all our Typo3 sites (5 servers - public ans non public) since july 1st.

All are with the same OS, PHP, MySQL and Typo3 versions and extensions (6.2.25) with no interventions except contents (dissimilar from one server to the next).

The person moditoring the machines asked if there was something that was automaticaly triguered on that date but all scheduled tasks run at their normal times (before or after july 1st).

Can someone help me with our situation? Any ideas?

A million thanks!!!

Eric Thibault