[TYPO3-english] Parse error for TYPO3 backend

Bernhard Schusser b.schusser93 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 12:17:37 CEST 2016

following problem:

today i put a typo3 homepage to another server with a different domain and so on. It´s not my first time and as usual i cleared all the caches, filled in the new database information etc.

The Site works perfectly and i can also reach the install-tool. The problem is the backend. The first time i see the login mask but i can´t login. It´s loading a very long time. After a refresh i get some warnings and an error about the Cache.

like this:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=18) state=0

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=16) state=0

parse error

after i cleared the cache again it´s the same problem. I only get this warnings after the refresh.

The PHP Version is 5.5

Maybe some of you have an idea what i can try...

Thank you