[TYPO3-english] the connection was reset

Mogens Fiebrandt mogens.fiebrandt at gmx.de
Sun Jan 31 12:59:15 CET 2016

Hi Alex,

is the VPS configured to run TYPO3? The fact that TYPO3 is running in
version 6.2 doesn't include, that it must run in Version 7.6.
Is the Virtualhost of the VPS configured correct to log errors?
Did you check the TYPO3 Install-Tool for misconfiguration?

Do you have a local VM, running the project correctly?

Greetings
Mogens