[TYPO3-english] css class to jsmenu select tag

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sun Jan 31 10:15:09 CET 2016

Hi,

On 29/01/2016 12:30, Katja Lampela wrote:
> The resulted menu is a select dropdown menu and now I try to figure out
> how (if possible) to add css class to the select part.
[...]
> temp.rootline_sel = COA
> temp.rootline_sel {
> 10 = HMENU
>    10 {
>      1 = JSMENU
>      1 {
>        levels=2
>        target = parent
>        1.showActive=1
>        1.showFirst = TRUE
>        1.alwaysLink = 1
>        1.wrap= <div class="wrappingclass">|</div>
>        2 < .1
>        3 < .2
>        4 < .3
>      }
>    }
> }

Each level inside JSMENU is of type JSMENUITEM. TSref shows a property
additionalParams with description:

-------------------
Additional parameters to the <select> box. E.g. you could set the width
with a style-parameter like this:

additionalParams = style="width: 200px;"

In your case you could use it to add the class
temp.rootline_sel.10.1.1.additionalParams = class="selectclass"
For  the each level you can set a different class name.

You'll still get the onchange, because it is after all a JavaScript menu.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!