[TYPO3-english] use custom CSS classes in RTE editor tx_news

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Wed Jan 27 15:14:36 CET 2016

Hi,

I would like to use some custom CSS classes in the RTE editor.

I have set up the RTE config as follows:

#allow use of the following classes
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.proc {
    allowedClasses = box-firstletter, box-flyout
}

This works fine for the default RTE editor for content elements, but the
setting is ignored in the tx_news RTE editor.

I tried the following line, but that doesn't work.
RTE.config.tx_news.bodytext.proc {
   allowedClasses = box-firstletter, box-flyout
}

So how do I setup the RTE editor so that I can use the classes in
tx_news as well?

--
Kind regards,

Muriel le Pair