[TYPO3-english] Text HTML_5 displayed

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Wed Jan 27 11:25:04 CET 2016

Hi,

Had a quick look at the site, and from what I can see, it is made with the Templavoila template extension. So it might be, that there is a html fault in the used template. Probably a missing closing or opening tag. Also the used typo3 version is 4.7 which is very outdated and should be updated a.s.p.

Best regards,
HocomAdvies

Wiechert Hooghwinkel
www.hocom-advies.nl