[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Hosting or VPS offers

Nico Deblauwe nico at bluepundit.eu
Fri Jan 22 15:20:26 CET 2016

Hi Mario,

I've got already some years good experiences with servage.net - only con is
that it is a bit on the slow side. Recently I started moving some sites to
siteground.com, where the GoGeek is really fast and good.

My typical check is that when they advertise either Drupal/Joomla/Magento -
it is typically good enough for TYPO3.

Regards,

Nico

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 3:08 PM, mario chiari <ml at mariochiari.net> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am looking for a hosting or a VPS   service for a single TYPO3 site,
> low traffic, very basic budget.
>
> I need to be sure that  whatever is required for TYPO3 and its main
> extensions is present/permitted (eg. mod_rewite for realurl).
>
> It would be nice to deal with a provider which is dedicated to TYPO3.
> Possibly somewhere in EU.
>
> Thanks for your advise.
> Cheers
> mario

 *Nico Deblauwe*
 E-mail: nico at bluePundit.eu *|* Tel: +32 486 84 08 93

 *bluepundit *Comm. V.   webdesign & communicatie
 www.bluepundit.eu *|* Warmoesstraat 145 - 1210 Brussel