[TYPO3-english] tx_news and roq_newsevent

Marcus Schwemer marcus at schwemer.de
Fri Jan 22 10:15:41 CET 2016

Hi Jeppe,

the class registration changed in tx_news, which the current
roq_newsevent does not support.

I made a patch reaedy for review here:

https://review.typo3.org/#/c/44200/

Another option would be to use EXT: eventnews

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/eventnews

It's also written by Georg.

Kind regards,
Marcus