[TYPO3-english] Re: Connection problem - pagetree not rendered - https - load balancing

Roberto Demontis r.demontis at neatec.it
Thu Jan 21 10:17:41 CET 2016

Hi Stephan,

thank you very much for your exhaustive answer!
To run our web site we have two front end web servers and one load balancer, so i think only the balancer can be considered a proxy. I know all hardware IPs and we're speaking about IPv4.
Currently only one web server is active because we haven't found an appropriate Typo3 installation for load balancing scenario yet. We would like to run MySql database in a separate device (NAS).
Anyway I had already tried using * for reverseProxySSL variable but I got an error so I cleared the value.
After reading your answer i tried again and observed attentively the error message. I understood that the trustedHostsPattern field still contained the default SERVER_NAME value!! Changing this one with our domain solved the problem!!!
So your suggestions are correct, but i forgot to modify trustedHostsPattern variable.
Thanks a lot to all.
Best regards,

Roberto