[TYPO3-english] Connection problem - pagetree not rendered - https - load balancing

Mr Learner mr.learner2015 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 20:25:33 CET 2016

Hi Roberto,
You can follow below steps to resolve this issue. The steps to be performed
on one web server at a time, you may keep only one web server on the load
balancer and perform the changes each time.

(1) Get REMOTE_ADDR value (IP) from php info page
(2) Go to yourwebsite.com/typo3/install page and click on "All
Configuration"
(3) Update the IP you got from step 2 in the "reverseProxyIP" field
(4) Update "reverseProxyHeaderMultiValue" filed as "first"
(5) Save the config (write to localconf.php)

Now you should be able to see the page tree loading in the Backend via load
balancer using https.

Raj.