[TYPO3-english] Extension ods_domaincheck ... OT

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Fri Jan 15 13:09:38 CET 2016

Am 15.01.2016 um 12:06 schrieb Damien:
> Quote: Ralf-Rene Schröder[1] wrote on Fri, 15 January 2016 11:20
>> outdated and unscure - update strongly recomended
> impossible, already asked
then you will dive in many problems ... there is NO reason to use an
unsecure outdatet version except ignorance, because of many known
security issues: https://typo3.org/teams/security/security-bulletins/

>> outdated and unscure - update strongly recomended (ask your hoster)
> impossible, already asked and we're our own hoster^^
then there is above all NO reason not to update the PHP Version
you use a since YEARS outdatet version https://secure.php.net/releases/
so your WHOLE Server is unsecure, and this is for an OWN server a NoGo !

absolutly minimum the last 5.3.29 (outdated and 1,5 years old)
minimum the last 5.4.45 (outdated but only 0,5 years old)
better the 5.5.30 (from Oct.2015) (this would be my solution for you)
best the 5.6.16 (from Nov.2015)
future testing the 7.0.1 (from Dec.2015)

I fear that there are still many other OUTDATED programs on the server!
and i hope for you the server is linux based and not a windows server...

>> maybe too short, i think the best way ist to look for someone updating
>> your site minimum to 6.2 ... and doing this whois work for you...
> So I am the "someone" who has to do this somehow.
so you have a lot of work to do... the TYPO3 learning curve is very
steep, and i think there lacks some basic knowledge...

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format