[TYPO3-english] Extension ods_domaincheck ... OT

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Fri Jan 15 11:20:48 CET 2016

Am 15.01.2016 um 07:34 schrieb Damien:
> Typo3 6.1.7
outdated and unscure - update strongly recomended

> PHP 5.3.10
outdated and unscure - update strongly recomended (ask your hoster)

> I know the extension is pretty old
since TYPO3 6.x there is something changed, so many/some old extensions
won't work... ask the extension developer if they plan it to update
(better sponsor it)

> net4all_whois was last updatet in 2006 (same result).
seems for me the best base, maybe i test it in a 6.2 installation this
weekend if i have the time

> (didn't even know TYPO3 until september last year) and PHP even less,
maybe too short, i think the best way ist to look for someone updating
your site minimum to 6.2 ... and doing this whois work for you...

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format