[TYPO3-english] User function in localconf

Markus Klein markus.klein at typo3.org
Thu Jan 14 18:04:19 CET 2016

Hi!

This is mainly a question of variable scope.
If you use closure functions all the variables declared in there will have the scope limited to the function and will therefore NOT spam the global scope, which might influence other exts in the worst case.

I usually do not even declare a variable for the function itself as this one is already global as well.
<?php
defined(....;

call_user_func(function ($extKey) {
	// .. do some stuff