[TYPO3-english] Extension ods_domaincheck ... OT

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Thu Jan 14 14:15:58 CET 2016

only for info (OT)...

Am 14.01.2016 um 08:38 schrieb D - X:
> I'm sorry, but I never usw my real name online, nowhere.
in this case you loose, imho 50% of possible helping contacts

> It's strange you can't see the picture, I know bbcodes etc are turned
> of, but for me it's shown as file on the bottom of the post.
this depends off: "This is not only a forum !!!"
all posts are bidirectional synced with dozends of mailinglists and
newsgroups... and so for many users there is nothing than text possible

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format