[TYPO3-english] Re: Extension ods_domaincheck

D - X l_geno_l at yahoo.de
Thu Jan 14 08:38:57 CET 2016

I'm sorry, but I never usw my real name online, nowhere. Maybe my nickname might be enough^^ I know it's a bit paranoid, but that's just how I am.
It's strange you can't see the picture, I know bbcodes etc are turned of, but for me it's shown as file on the bottom of the post. But I uploaded it somewhere else, here's the link: http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160114/qeyxnpfh.png
In the german forum I was told I have to decline the page using this extension as homepage. I tried, first without icluding the base template etc, and the result was an interesting mix of my sites and a still not working extension. If this really should be the solution and I'm only able to use the extension on the homepage I'd be done with it. Wouldn't be possible for me to use it in this case and I think it wouldn't be really usefull at all. Still searching for an alternative and found a php-script which might do it. I would prefer using the extension (easier to handle for non-programmer-user working with it), but not like that.

Greetz Damien