[TYPO3-english] TS + realurl issue

mario chiari ml at mariochiari.net
Wed Jan 13 22:16:27 CET 2016

Hi

thanks for the reply

On mer, 2016-01-13 at 19:47 +0100, Jigal van Hemert wrote:

> The TS looks like it has to produce a series of links like:
> index.php?id=11#12
> index.php?id=11#348
> and so on.

Yes and not.

Let us consider page with id=11 and nav_title=mypage; content element
with uid=12 and header=mycontent.

Without rearurl, that TS returns .../index.php?id=11&L=1#c12.

Now I wish to have speaking urls .../it/mypage/#mycontent,
but rearurl + that TS  get only .../it/#c12 (which does not work).

I am not sure what I need to configure: realurl, TS, or both?

thanks
cheers
mario