[TYPO3-english] BE and Flash Plugin

Markus Klein markus.klein at typo3.org
Wed Jan 13 22:10:24 CET 2016

Hi!

If you upgrade to current 6.2.x version, this will not be asked anymore.

The reason for being asked for Flash is very simple. The ExtJs library tests the availability of Flash and therefore tries to initialize a SWFObject, which causes the browser to ask you questions.
Later versions of 6.2.x have that very check removed.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein