[TYPO3-english] Re: Cannot Login to Back End

Brian Lynch brianl at digi-bis.com
Mon Jan 11 02:42:43 CET 2016

Well I finally found the issue. The site was running PHP version 5.4.45 but the build date was 12/15/2015 just when we starting having the problem. So my ISP allows me to change the PHP version so I upgraded to PHP version 5.6.15 and poof, I can log-into the back end again.

Technically 5.4.45 should have worked, but because they just created a new build, I had a hunch the changed enough stuff to cause TYPO3 to have a problem, there were no errors and the install tool said everything was OK other than the maximum upload size didn't match in PHP.

Thanks Markus, you're tip got me going in the correct direction.

Brian