[TYPO3-english] femanager - cannot change email subject

JZ baden32 at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 26 16:40:40 CET 2016

I installed femanager on my 4 languages website. Installation and setup are ok, registration and email sending are ok.

Unfortunately I can't figure out how to localize/change the different email subject for the messages sent when a FE users register online.

No problem for all other text/part of the messages (emailCreateUserConfirmationSalutation, emailCreateUserConfirmationText1, etc.) but no way to change the email subject.

In example, I would like to use the following in my TS to change the french subject for user regsitration email :

plugin.tx_femanager{

  _LOCAL_LANG.fr {
    # Remove the header that tt_news adds by default above the LATEST listing
    submitNew = S'inscrire
    emailCreateUserConfirmationSubject = FR Please confirm your profile creation request  <== not used!
    emailCreateUserConfirmationSalutation = FR Bonjour xyz  <== works fine and used in the email
  }
}

Am I doing something wrong here or is that a known bug?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards,
Joël