[TYPO3-english] 7.6.4 and "text & media"

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Feb 24 21:06:59 CET 2016

Hi,

On 24/02/2016 11:19, Katja Lampela wrote:
> Just getting to know to latest version and have problems with basic text
> and media.
>
> When I add content element "Text & Media" I get error in frontend:
> "ERROR: Content Element type "textmedia" has no rendering definition!"
> (I have configured Finnish as site language)

It looks like you started using fluid styled content (instead of CSS
styled content). This has text&media instead of text, textpic, etcetera.

The documentation tells you what to do to install it and also how to
migrate from the CSC textpic to FSC text&media.

[1] https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/fluid_styled_content/

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor