[TYPO3-english] Copy Page - Lose CSS...

Bernd Wilke t3n at pi-phi.de
Wed Feb 24 08:39:28 CET 2016

Am 23.02.2016 um 17:29 schrieb Robert Jacobs:
> Hey there,
> I've got a very strange problem. I have various pages on my site and I
> have copied one of them with the intention of then just editing the
> content. However, when I copy the page, the result has a completely
> different (read: kacked up) layout, with columns not neatly
> side-by-side, but rather flowing on from each other, as if a </p> is
> missing. Have had a look and it isn't missing. Why would an exact copy
> of a page suddenly loose all layout formatting? Do I need to apply the
> CSS for the plugins to the page somehow?
> Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

this all depends on the configuration of your site.
the configuration can be specific in multiple ways:
css/js included just for single page or a subtree, included just for a
special page-id, included just for pages with a special value (e.g.
layout), or for special domains, or special browser-ids or access-IP

in the same way the rendering of CEs can be specific configured.

and so all can be equal between two pages: if the page-uid is coded in
the HTML as a HTML-ID and the css is based on this specific id your copy
never can look the same without changed CSS.

so first you need to identify the difference and then you can adapt the
look.

bernd