[TYPO3-english] Copy Page - Lose CSS...

Robert Jacobs bobbiejacobs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 17:29:39 CET 2016

Hey there,
I've got a very strange problem. I have various pages on my site and I have copied one of them with the intention of then just editing the content. However, when I copy the page, the result has a completely different (read: kacked up) layout, with columns not neatly side-by-side, but rather flowing on from each other, as if a </p> is missing. Have had a look and it isn't missing.
Why would an exact copy of a page suddenly loose all layout formatting? Do I need to apply the CSS for the plugins to the page somehow?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!