[TYPO3-english] Multiple images in content elements after upgrade to 6.2

Stefanos Karasavvidis sk at isc.tuc.gr
Tue Feb 23 11:20:35 CET 2016

Thanks for the reply Peter,

I'm not sure if I understand correctly what "Every time the updater runs"
means. Are we talking about the wizards in the 6.2 install tool? If yes,
then this would explain my problem, as I had to call these wizards multiple
times due to timeouts. But I'm afraid that I won't be able to call these
wizards only once, as it takes way too long and I can't increase the
timeout that much.

Is there a command line version of the wizards?