[TYPO3-english] Multiple images in content elements after upgrade to 6.2

Peter Linzenkirchner liste at lisardo.de
Tue Feb 23 10:25:02 CET 2016

Hi Stefanos

if you try the update more than once then you have to rebuild the original database of 4.5 - delete all tables which results from the last trial especially the new ones of 6.2. Every time the updater runs it does not delete the images from the last try but adds the new images to the older ones.

Peter

> Am 23.02.2016 um 05:55 schrieb Stefanos Karasavvidis <sk at isc.tuc.gr>:
>
> I have the exact same problem after a test upgrade from 4.5 to 6.2. I did not use DAM, so this should be unrelated.
>
> The only thing I could think of, is that the running of the 6.2 install tool wizards timed out multiple times and I had to refresh the page multiple times until it finished. I thought that this may cause the issue.
> Did you find out what caused your problem?

Peter Linzenkirchner
Lisardo EDV-Beratung
Katharinengasse 20, Rückgebäude,
Eingang Bleigäßchen 5