[TYPO3-english] Re: Multiple images in content elements after upgrade to 6.2

Stefanos Karasavvidis sk at isc.tuc.gr
Tue Feb 23 05:55:44 CET 2016

I have the exact same problem after a test upgrade from 4.5 to 6.2. I did not use DAM, so this should be unrelated.

The only thing I could think of, is that the running of the 6.2 install tool wizards timed out multiple times and I had to refresh the page multiple times until it finished. I thought that this may cause the issue.

Did you find out what caused your problem?