[TYPO3-english] how to call repository to another controller

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sat Feb 20 22:46:28 CET 2016

Hi,

On 20/02/2016 11:55, dilip mdl wrote:
> I have two controllers and two models (category and products), i wanted
> to call products respository in category controller to get products. But
> its giving me empty array even it has products of particular category.

I'd personally try to let the model do the work for me. A bidirectional
relationship [1] would make it easy to access the categories from a
product and the products from a category (it would be nice to make the
products property in the category lazy loading; that way the products
would only be fetched if you actually use them).

[1] http://lbrmedia.net/codebase/Eintrag/extbase-bidirektionale-mm-relation/

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor