[TYPO3-english] invalid token

Bernd Wilke t3n at pi-phi.de
Fri Feb 12 08:58:17 CET 2016

Am 12.02.2016 um 07:26 schrieb Katja Lampela:
> Hi,
>
> This - after logging out and back in again - constantly appearing error
> is really getting to bug me and my clients:
>
> Oops, an error occurred!
> Invalid form/module token detected. Access Denied!
> More information regarding this error might be available online.
>
> Why oh why and how to get rid of it?

the error is thrown if your security-token of the BE does not match your
current session. I assume, that the logout is not really detected.
propably from your browser which uses the BE(form) from the cache, which
has the old token. so you logged in anew you got a new session and a new
security-token (from your server).

a typical case: you open two windows with the same BE-login. in one
window you do a log out and log in again. if you now do anything in the
other window you will get the invalid-form/module-token-error.

maybe your website is behind a proxy and you got cached BE-forms?

bernd