[TYPO3-english] Locallang.xlf doesn't work for english

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Tue Feb 9 18:08:37 CET 2016

Hi Nicolai,

it happens that when I write additions (like translation files) for
formhandler, I need to actually clear the cache in the install tool
(important actions) before the changes are shown. Took a while until I
noticed that. Maybe it's the same here?

HTH Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"[W]hen I think about the day's affairs after going to bed, there is
never a day when I do not make a blunder in speaking or in some activity."
(Hagakure)

Latest projects
http://mein-bobber.de
http://noris-chapter.de