[TYPO3-english] Locallang.xlf doesn't work for english

Nicolai Schirawski ns at t3magic.de
Tue Feb 9 15:53:20 CET 2016

Hi Mogens,

I tried your suggestions, but nothing changes.

The strange thing is, that in fact everything GETS translated. The
english labels are in the default-file. But the system always goes for
the german labels...

Only, if I delete the german file, I see the english labels... (of course).

Strange.

Anyhow, thank you for your help
Nicolai

Nicolai Schirawski