[TYPO3-english] Integrate Backend as Iframe

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon Feb 8 10:18:31 CET 2016

Hi,

On 08/02/2016 10:04, Simon Prammer wrote:
> I am currently trying to integrate the Typo3 Backend/Backend Login into
> an Iframe of another Website/Backend. Basically i do not want to force
> the user to switch Tab or show a Pop up with the Typo3 Backup when he is
> already logged into my other site.
> (Caution: All the following links in the example are dummy links)

I'd personally not waste any time on this. From a security point of view
it's nowadays pretty important that people can actually verify which
site they are visiting. The URL and the SSL certificate should be
visible in the browser address bar.

Exactly for security reasons cross-origin framing has been disabled.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!