[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Hosting or VPS offers

Peter Kühnlein peter at function2form.net
Mon Feb 8 09:17:17 CET 2016

Am 08.02.2016 um 08:46 schrieb Bernd Wilke:
> Am 06.02.2016 um 20:37 schrieb Peter Kühnlein:
>> Am 06.02.2016 um 19:32 schrieb mario chiari:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> second thoughts, new question: is out there a very professional,
>>> reliable hosting service, with a good knowledge of TYPO3, .eu based?
>>>
>>> At the end of the day, I may decide to go for something a little
>>> pricey.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Regards
>>> mario
>>
>> Hi Mario,
>>
>> In Germany, the standard answer would be quite obvious: Mittwald sure is
>> the TYPO3 hosting company #1 here. Personally, I usually recommend
>> all-incl though. They do have a very dedicated support 24/7 and are
>> comparatively affordable. If you are looking for a hosting company in
>> just any European country, I'd recommend checking them out.
>
> I think you also should mention another big sponsor of the TYPO3
> community: jweiland.net
> So they also have only a german website.
>
> bernd

Good morning list,

Sorry Bernd - that's true of course. My apologies!

Cheers,
Peter

--

http://function2form.net
http://peter-kuehnlein.net

"If one has not been a ronin at least seven times, he will not be a good
retainer. Seven times down, eight times up."
(Hagakure)

Latest projects
http://mein-bobber.de
http://noris-chapter.de