[TYPO3-english] powermail form data

polycarp royal polycarproyal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 14:37:59 CET 2016

Hi friends!

I have powermail forms that have tab menus for the pages (wizard ). I want to be saving the user-filled values after they submit so that they (users) dont have to fill again UNLESS they want to edit value. Have come across "saving values to a session" which saves values for each individual field. BUT I wanted to know .. is there a way I can save values for a whole tabmenu or fieldset instead of individual values?.

I'm using powermail 2.21.0 and typo3 6.2.17

thanks in advance