[TYPO3-english] Change labels in femanager (translation)

Leo Führinger leo.fuehringer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 10:46:59 CET 2016

Hello,
I'd like to rename the label "Benutzername" to "E-Mail". The label is
filled by the file ext/femanager/Resources/Private/
Partials/Fields/Username.html with the command <f:translate
key="tx_femanager_domain_model_user.username" /> .

My ts-setup:
plugin.tx_femanager._LOCAL_LANG {
  default {
    tx_femanager_domain_model_user\.username = E-Mail-TestA
  }
  de {
    tx_femanager_domain_model_user\.username = E-Mail-TestB
    emailCreateUserNotifyText1 = New Text
  }
}

Unfortunately without success. Even if I replace the label in the original
translation file
(l10n/de/femanager/Resources/Private/Language/de.locallang.xml)
nothing changes. The femanager still displays  "Benutzername". The same
problem comes up with the labels fax, zip, city, ...

The new, replaced NotifyText1 is displayed.

Does anyone have a solution for me?

Thanks and a happy new year,
Leo