[TYPO3-english] Bootstrap remove "dansk"

Arne Sytela arne at gmx.at
Fri Dec 30 18:09:40 CET 2016

Dear all,

sorry if this question already has been asked over and over again, I googled for hours without finding anything that would help me. A friend of mine set up a webpage from the bootstrap template and uses the "english" and "german" languages, but in the footer you also find "dansk". I've learend about "Backend", "Frontend", "Tree", "root" and so on. But we are both total newbies (= idiots) to typo3. She just wants to get rid of the "dansk"-field at the footer (Frontend), could anyone please give us a simple step-by-step solution (if there is any?) how to do that?

Sorry for the annoying question - we are simply stuck and have no clue...