[TYPO3-english] RealURL 2 and cross domain links

Chris Müller typo3 at byterror.de
Fri Dec 23 19:10:18 CET 2016

Hello,

I just updated in my TYPO3 7.6 installation from RealURL 1.3.16 to
2.1.5. Now my cross domain links doesn't work anymore, they link now to
the home page of the other domain instead of the deep linked page. When
I am disabling RealURL, the links are correct.

In TypoScript I enabled "typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains" and in my
RealURL configuration I only set "reapplyAbsRefPrefix" to true in the
init section. The root page of the websites are defined as site root.

Does anyone has an idea why it doesn't work?

Regards,
Chris.