[TYPO3-english] External Data Import and Automatic syncronization

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Dec 23 08:54:01 CET 2016

Hi Jeppe,

> Does anyone succeeded making External Import update data automatically.
>
> I did make the cli- user and I have set up the schduler taks, but
> nothing happens.

Hmm, I have been doing it for years, so it should work... The most
important aspect is to make sure that the CLI user has sufficient
rights. This is detailed here:

https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/external_import/3.0.3/Administration/UserRights/Index.html

That would be the most obvious source of potential issues. Other than
that, you can check the Log module, to see if any errors are being
reported. Also you could run the Scheduler manually and maybe see errors
being output to the terminal. That would be something like:

/path/to/php /path/to/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh scheduler -i=xx

where "xx" is the id of the Scheduler task for External Import.

HTH

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch