[TYPO3-english] Re: Problem updating Collection

Simon Seggewiß info at simonseggewiss.de
Wed Dec 21 13:42:53 CET 2016

I have solved my issue by adding the following line to my SeoEditForm.html:

<f:form.hidden name="seoEntry[images][{iterator.index}][__identity]" value="{image.identifier}"/>

And I have added a method in my Seo entity:

public function getIdentifier() {
    return $this->Persistence_Object_Identifier;
}

I don't know if this is the best solution, but this one is working.
If anyone has got a better solution I would be glad to hear from you. :)