[TYPO3-english] sr-feuser_register Still Not Saving to Database After Profile Edit

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 09:01:48 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

I thought this bug was long gone, but I guess not ...

T3 6.2LTS, sr_feuser_register 4.0.0 or 4.0.2

We seem to be having a very similar issue to an old thread from 2007:
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-english/2007-April/038172.html

Simply stated, sr_feuser_register is not saving data to database upon profile edit.

We've followed every step in the manual for creating an edit page:
http://www.mogri.de/uploads/tx_cal/media/sr_feuser_register.pdf

... but to no avail.

Can anybody offer any assistance? Thanks as always,
-Scott.