[TYPO3-english] Fluid template FE and BE not matching

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Sat Dec 17 10:35:43 CET 2016

Thanks Matthias I had a look at it. But it’s not really clear to me,  what this extension brings to solve my problem, other than that the BE-layouts are not created in the database but in a file? Also it says that it is for Typo3 6.2 but it might work fine in Typo3 versions 7 and up dough.

I tried to do something similar before by including a  file like this:

#<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source="FILE:fileadmin/templates/page_backend_layout/main_zonder_header/pageTSConfig.ts">
Which at the time did not work out very well.

In the file I had this:

#page_without_header
tx_gridelements{
overruleRecords = 1
setup {
page_without_header{
title = without header
description = without header
config{
	colCount = 1
	rowCount = 1
	rows {
		1 {
			columns {
				1 {
					name = main_content
					colPos = 2
				}
			}
		}
	}
}
}
}

Did not try if this works with Typo3 7 or higher? But than I still have the problem of having  my FE and BE not matching correctly right? Does the extension you mentioned als include the PageConfigTS like this?:

# Layout Select box
TCEFORM.pages {
      layout.altLabels.3 =  3 alternative page
      layout.altLabels.2 =  2 small_header_page
      layout.altLabels.1 =  1 Start page (default)
      removeItems = 3,4,5,6,7,9,10
    }

Regards,

Wiechert Hooghwinkel