[TYPO3-english] Fluid template FE and BE not matching

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Fri Dec 16 16:11:00 CET 2016

I have fluid templates setup for a new site. I want to use more templates so I created the TS config for selecting them. I created BE-layouts. The templates are all working only when applying them in the BE page-config there is only one “pair” matching :). So choosing one FE /and BE gives the wrong page in FE.

My set-tup is here http://pastebin.com/Gk5056CJ

The one that match ok in BE and FE is: small_header_page.html    Might be I oversee something here :) Any idea what’s wrong?

And yes I know, it might be better having template and layouts. But this is working for me in combination with grid-elements and mask or dce.

Regards,
HocomAdvies

Wiechert Hooghwinkel

www.hocom-advies.nl