[TYPO3-english] Parent folder "/" does not exist. after transfer database

Harald Holzmann harald at varioous.at
Tue Dec 13 10:50:28 CET 2016

Hello,

today i moved my typo3 database from a server to my local maschine (Windows / XAMPP). With the remote database, everything works perfect.

When i change it to the localhost (exact the same database), i get the following error: #1325689164: Parent folder "/" does not exist. Then i output the exact files ( var_dump($parentFolder->getIdentifier()); var_dump($folderName);) in Line 2271 in ResourceStorage.php File. The output says string(1) "/" string(11) "_processed_".

After further inspections I recognized that in the database table "sys_file_reference" is the problem. If I set some of the entrys as deleted, the page is build and working. The 2 rows which causing the Problem are with of type tt_content.

Any ideas how to fix this?

I also tried in the Install Tools fix folder structure, database, cleared user sessions and so on.

The funny thing is, if i change it to the remote server, everything is working again (the remote database has the same entries).
Now i have created the folder /_processed_ then the page is build, but everything is empty.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Harald