[TYPO3-english] External Data Import and Automatic syncronization

Jeppe Donslund jeppe at donslund.net
Wed Dec 7 15:02:59 CET 2016

I use External Data Import to import data from another system.
But the automatic setup doesn't work.
I have set up the script to run every 900 seconds / 15 minutes and I have made a user withe the username _cli_scheduler and if I login as that user, I am able to run the syncronization script, so the user rights should be right.

Syncronizing manually works perfect, but not automatically.

What can I have missed?

Is there an URL I can give to my hosting company and then let them do a Cron-job every 15 minutes?