[TYPO3-english] install tool error

Peter Linzenkirchner liste at lisardo.de
Wed Aug 31 11:28:53 CEST 2016

Hi,

the backend moduls of tv are crashing in TYPO3 7.6

Some other helpful links:

http://tvconverter.webprofil.at/de/
(converting TV to mask)

https://github.com/Skyfillers/sf_tv2fluidge
(converting FCEs (only) to Gridlements.

in both cases you have to rebuild the html-templates in fluid-templates.

Peter

Xing: http://www.xing.com/profile/Peter_Linzenkirchner
Web: http://www.typo3-lisardo.de
Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/lisardo-multimedia