[TYPO3-english] Can't upload mp3 files

Mark Boland mark.boland at boland.de
Wed Aug 31 09:58:01 CEST 2016

Hi Larry,

maybe you can add this to the .htaccess file of your webroot:

php_value post_max_size 30M
php_value upload_max_filesize 30M

But this override must be enabled by your hoster.

Cheers,

Mark

Am 26.08.16, 23:48 schrieb "Larry Durfee" <typo3-english-bounces at lists.typo3.org im Auftrag von EigenFunctions at gMail.com>:

    in my case: opt/alt/php53/etc/php.ini

    But, I can't seem to find a way to get there using "Quixplorer". or any other method.

    When I look at the variable, it says:
        upload_max_filesize	2M	2M

        Maximum upload filesize too small?
        upload_max_filesize=2M
        By default TYPO3 supports uploading, copying and moving files of sizes up to 10MB (You can alter the TYPO3 defaults by the config option
        [TYPO3_CONF_VARS[BE][maxFileSize]).
        Your current value is below this, so at this point, PHP sets the limits for uploaded filesizes and not TYPO3.
        Notice: The limits for filesizes attached to database records are set in the tables.php configuration files ($TCA) for each group/file field. You
        may override these values in localconf.php or by page TSconfig settings.

    It looks like TYPO3 is OK:
        [img]index.php/fa/16996/0/[/img]

    But PHP.ini is wrong.

    Any thoughts on how to get to the appropriate directory?